You don't need to follow the IB guidelines for the entire lab. The draft that we set up in class is enough. In the procedure, there were certain questions that asked you to make observations. The analysis IS the discussion questions. The only part that needs to follow the IB guidelines is the Conclusion and Evaluation (3 aspects = 3 paragraphs).
- Introduction: Just type "see lab hand out"; you don't need to write an introcuction because you didn't design this lab
- Materials: see lab hand out
- Procedure: see lab hand out
- Observations: based on the parts of the procedure that ask you to observe; you can draw a picture or use photos taken during the lab to support your observations
-Analysis: answer the discussion questions
- Conclusion and Evaluation: FOLLOW THE IB GUIDELINES (3 aspects = 3 paragraphs)